Official Magazine of the Italian Institute of Welding, since 1949, the only Italian journal specialized in the field of Welding.
Authoritative Instrument of Technical and Scientific information, the Italian Welding Magazine publishes every two months:
Technical and Scientific articles, usually new or selected among our speeches at Scientific and Technical Conferences, published in Italian and often in English. Each published number contains at least a Document from the International Institute of Welding (IIW) and an article from our Training Division.
Headings of Technical Information and Actuality, sections dedicated to brief insights on specific topics and provide regular publication of:
- "We tried for you". in collaboration with some of the leading companies in the Welding industry. IIS test consumables, equipment and products, comparing to technical references and international standards. These Tests, in the tradition of IIS renowed Impartiality and Scientific Rigour, result interesting comparison to the Manufacturers and significant for users, providing objective findings
- "Meeting with", an interview given to prominent personalities in the national and international industrial welding field
- "Ask an Expert", the free "consulting service" IIS provides to its readers and users about questions of Technical, Scientific and Standards interpretation, on subjects referring to Welding and related techniques
- Information concerning the publication of recent National, European and International Standards
- A calendar of Conferences, Exhibitions and Courses in the field of Welding and related
- Technical reviews of books recently published
- A search on IIS Library database "IIS-Data" about Welding topics and/or on topics of related interests, chosen by our Editors' Board
- A press review about New Products and Companies' activities
- A summary of IIS activities
- Technical, Legal and Regulatory Informations of interest for anyone involved in the field of Welding and related.
The Italian Welding Magazine is freely sent to IIS Members, upon subscription of IIS Annual Membership.