For any company, in any industrial sector, the reasons for the success rest on two essential factors:
- technological innovation
- the control of the fabrication process of the products.
These references concern the adequacy of the characteristics of the product made, the analysis of the construction costs, but also commercial, legislative, regulatory and insurance, environmental and safety aspects of the manufacturing process.
The certification services offered by IIS CERT are aimed fundamentally and essentially to support the company in achieving its objectives and relate to all aspects that may be relevant in this regard.
The UNI EN ISO 9001 is an excellent guide for an organization that:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that comply with the requirements of customers and applicable regulatory requirements;
- aims at enhancing customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement and the assurance of conformity to customer requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
The principles of quality management are:
- customer orientation
- involvement of people
- process approach
- system approach to management
- continuous improvement
- decisions based on facts
- mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
Certification activities of quality management systems to ISO 9001 by IIS CERT are accredited ISO IEC 17021 by ACCREDIA, in different sectors EA.